Orthodontics » Lingual
Incognito braces are an advanced generation of brace that is hidden discreetly on the back of the teeth, not on the front like conventional 'train tracks'. This allows people to go about their daily routine without feeling self-conscious because their braces are virtually invisible from the outside.
Incognito braces are suitable for all age groups - children, adolescents and adults who want to correct their tooth position.
The brace is custom made for each patient to maximise comfort and ensure precise results, this is achieved by using the latest computer technology when creating the brace.
There are many reasons to choose Incognito braces:
- Customisation: they are individually designed and produced just for you
- Aesthetics: As they are placed on the back of the teeth they are virtually invisible from the outside
- Time: Visible success in only a short time
- Comfort: Most patients experience minimal discomfort and speech interference. After just a short adjustment period, you will be able to eat and speak normally
- Reliable correction of all types of incorrect tooth positions
- Suitable for all age groups
- As the brackets are made from gold alloy, nickel allergies are not a problem.